cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone got charged twice on their firs invoice for home internet?

NOBLEJ
I've been here awhile

Hi all, is it normal to get charged twice on their home internet. I moved to Rogers 10 days back and I got charged two times my monthly payment already. I have been complaining and spending hours with billing support. All they said was it is weird! Anyone experienced this type of service from Rogers?

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Did anyone got charged twice on their firs invoice for home internet?

LordDrakkon
I'm a trusted contributor

No.  It's just how it's billed.  You pay in advance for that month.  Depending on your billing date, that first month is usually prorated.  Any setup, installation, and activation fees would also be included in that first months billing.  

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

LordDrakkon
Rogers bills in advance, so yes. 2 months billing on the first bill is common.

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

When I had Rogers internet, I found it weird they would withdraw money the next day after the invoice came out, but meh that's their system, and i cant change it but have to accept it.

When you look at your rogers invoices, you should have 2 of them, they should tell you for which billing period you were charged, have you taken a look? if so please let us know.  im guessing its completely proper and normal chargers but you might want to take a look just to be sure and report it back to us,

NOBLEJ
I've been here awhile
Hi Pauly,

I did have a look at my invoices and there is only one invoice with the correct monthly amount. I made the payment for it. It was supposed to be payed before Oct 03. But there is another payment pending in my Rogers account. That doesn’t have any invoice! It just says the payment should be made before Oct 11!

NOBLEJ
I've been here awhile
Will they give an invoice for the second bill? Because I couldn’t find any!

LordDrakkon

No.  It's just how it's billed.  You pay in advance for that month.  Depending on your billing date, that first month is usually prorated.  Any setup, installation, and activation fees would also be included in that first months billing.  

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation