cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer since 2002

CC76
I've been here awhile

currently locked in a cell contract till December.  I have no problems with that.  But, I figured I would ask and try and get my cell package lowered, especially considering everything is SO much cheaper now than when I got into this one 2 years ago.

I called and ask if I could change was told yes but he couldn’t help me he would need to transfer me to a Loyalty department.  

Omg my God, what a farce.  And i certainly was not expecting this much of a headache.

he tells me his offers, I happen to be looking online and mention that Im interested in the offers on the website.  He says okay.. giggling the whole time.  He is having problems with putting this threw.  Explains and says it has nothing to do with what im asking for, it’s all just technical problems he is having.  Okay. He then informs me that my Apple Watch is the problem.  They can’t remove it from this account, so I gotta maybe stay at the old rate.  Nobody ever told me I would be forever stuck at one rate because I have a watch.  Who works ever agree with this?  Then he mentions maybe he can give me a $10:credit.  I was looking to save $40, how is $10 cutting it?  Then says maybe I can get the deal but I would have to pay more!  I was lost at this point.   Loyalty department is still giggling and swearing up and down he can give me my offer, it’s all just a computer problem.  Says he needs to call me back he has to speak to someone about this computer problem he is having.  He promised he would call back.  I asked several times.  Oh yes before 9pm.  That call took over an hour.

2 1/2 hours later no call.  I call back.  I’asked if I could speak to someone from retention.  Oh she could, she could help.  Okay.  Starts telling me the offers on the website are not available to me!  I’m not getting a new service.   Oh I’m not signed up for automatic payments.  I have NEVER EVER been late on my payments in all the years I have been with yous.  I pay with a couple days a getting the bill.  I have All My services with you.  Cable, internet, home phone, even had security.  Starts telling me offers that are worse than online.  Not to mention…. It’s the first time I’m hearing about all these issues you have with my getting the offer I want.  Over 1 hour on a call and nothing was mentioned.  Transferred to loyalty and I never asked.  Lied to about getting the offer I was told I would get.  Lied about getting a phone call back.  And when I asked to speak to someone from the retention department, she said she was in that department.

is this what you guys think loyalty is?  

offering me to pay more than a new customer?

I’m sickened!  By the whole thing.  Just being lied to and wasting my time 

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Customer since 2002

CC76
I've been here awhile

Hello,  

nothing has been resolved.  

I called on Friday morning.  Spoke with a woman who was unable to help, she transferred me to a supervisor.  She offered me a $10 credit a month for x amount of time.  I was looking at $30-40 a month according to the deals on their website.   The hang up was still apparently on my Apple Watch.  Which my contract has been over with for months and months now.  I called back on the Saturday morning, told them completely remove the watch. Pretend like I never had one, I will lose the services on it.  I didn’t care at that point.  Oh the deals, were the same thing.  But , she gave me a $3 dollar credit a month.  

Im currently looking around and doing my research.  Wanting to just stop using Rogers.   

I have no idea how to reach out to you, Rogers Jermaine.  

But you have my permission to reach out to me.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hi @CC76,

Thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us. We certainly understand the need to get the best value, and we certainly appreciate your loyalty for being with us for so long. We would be happy to go over your account once more to review all of the available offers for you.

If you can kindly send us a private message to @CommunityHelps, we would be happy to look into this for you. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

CC76
I've been here awhile

Hello,  

nothing has been resolved.  

I called on Friday morning.  Spoke with a woman who was unable to help, she transferred me to a supervisor.  She offered me a $10 credit a month for x amount of time.  I was looking at $30-40 a month according to the deals on their website.   The hang up was still apparently on my Apple Watch.  Which my contract has been over with for months and months now.  I called back on the Saturday morning, told them completely remove the watch. Pretend like I never had one, I will lose the services on it.  I didn’t care at that point.  Oh the deals, were the same thing.  But , she gave me a $3 dollar credit a month.  

Im currently looking around and doing my research.  Wanting to just stop using Rogers.   

I have no idea how to reach out to you, Rogers Jermaine.  

But you have my permission to reach out to me.

Greetings @CC76!

Please have a look at the following link to learn how you can message and communicate with us directly in private: https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Blog/How-to-send-a-Private-Message/ba-p/487946

I will now PM you directly to continue.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation