cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Customer Service - Feedback

CustomerA1
I've been here awhile

Customer Service is inefficient, untrained and difficult to undestand. eSIM card is impossible to get!

For more than 2 weeks now I was trying (unsuccessfully) to get the eSIM card - 3 calls to the call center, twice I was promised I will receive one in the mail. Nothing came in. Today the agent on the phone spent around 1 hr with me checking and rechecking something, got nowhere and sent me to the nearest Rogers store.  I called the store, and someone picked up the phone and said they will get me someone to speak with, 4 min later I hung up as no one else picked up this call. Rogers, what is going on with your Customer Service? Agents in the call center are difficult to understand due to heavy accents. Not great. Probably worse I saw in the last 29 years of being a client all the way back to Cantel ATT. I am still without the eSIM card...

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Customer Service - Feedback

RogersZia

Hello and welcome to the Community @CustomerA1,

We're always striving to provide excellent experiences to all our customers, however I realize sometimes we fall short. I sincerely hope you've received your eSIM since you posted here. If you still require assistance please let us know.

If you are not satisfied with the customer support over the phones then perhaps you can look into contacting us via Live Chat or social media. A text based platform might turn the experience around for you :). 

RogersZia

CustomerA1
I've been here awhile

I have not received my eSIM.  And, speaking of Chat - I tried to do this before calling, but the website was showing "Transferring to Live Chat Agent for 20 min"...

Greetings @CustomerA1!

I'm saddened to hear what has transpired in trying to obtain an eSIM. This is most certainly not the type of experience we want you to be having.😥

We have a multitude of platforms you can connect with us on as mentioned in the post above by @RogersZia. Feel free to connect with us through any of these platforms here, or alternatively, you can send us a private message @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersJo

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation