cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot select wireless special offer - listing only higher priced plans. Misleading?

maplecanuck
I've been here awhile

Hello everyone,

I logged into myrogers and there is still listed a special offer for 90GB 5G Essentials Infinite for $55

However when I click through to get the offer it's not listed as one of the offers.  Instead the site is only offering higher priced plans with less data.  I spent an hour with a chat rep who said they can't replicate it in their system and only offered me a 50GB for $55.  

It's frustrating to see a good offer only to have higher priced plans pushed to me instead.  Anyone help?

***Added Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Cannot select wireless special offer - listing only higher priced plans. Misleading?

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Take a screenshot of the offer and send a message to the moderators at @CommunityHelps.  Include your account number and a copy of the screenshot.  Use the photo icon in the message editor to add the screenshot.   Tag the screenshot as private when you add it to the message.  There is a tag drop down menu, private or public.  In this case you want this to remain private, between yourself and the moderators.  The moderators should be able to find the offer on your account.

Follow the link to @CommunityHelps to navigate to their public page when you're logged into the forum.  On the right hand side is a link to send a private message.  Follow that link to the message editor.  The address will fill in automatically.  Add the subject line and details and hit send when your ready.

When you're logged into the forum, look for a number overlaying the envelope symbol in the upper right hand corner signifying that you have a message waiting for you.  Follow that envelope (its also a link) to the inbound messages. 

Re: Cannot select wireless special offer - listing only higher priced plans. Misleading?

maplecanuck
I've been here awhile

Hi there, thank you for the reply.

I will try your suggestion - thank you

wwww1
I've been around

i have the same issue and the rep told me to go to a rogers store and show them the offer- ill let you know what happens

Datalink
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Sending a message to the moderators asking for their assistance is probably easier than going to the store, personal opinion.  And, the chat back and forth serves as a record of the transaction.  

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 in conversation