cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fraud Charges

Gurjashankaur
I've been here awhile

Hi
I have experiencing really bad experience with rogers I have return my phone in a month and now they are telling me that you have two accounts and the other which don’t know about is opened from almost 2 years and there is almost 4000$ plus dollars due on account thar I have to pay rogers but every single time I call togers they keep on transferring but no one is giving me any solution I am stressed out like they not even giving me any solution like whom should go for help

***Edited Labels***

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Fraud Charges

RogersJermaine

Hello @Gurjashankaur,

Thank you for posting your concern here on the Community Forums! We do apologise to hear that you are not having the best experience with us so far. We do take fraud cases very seriously, and our teams will work with you to get this resolved. Were you able to speak to someone on the phone and get this escalated to our fraud team?

Regards
RogersJermaine

No they ( customer service) always hung up on me and just say give us time like I tried returning my phone 6 months ago at that time they didn’t told me that I have two accounts now when its just few left they are asking me to wait .

Hey
Are you guys gonna help me or not u guys had made 4000$ fraud case on my account your fraud department is contacting?

Hi @Gurjashankaur,

If you have not heard back from our fraud team yet you can certainly send us a private message to @CommunityHelps to see if there are any updated notes on your account. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation