Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Plans

Kos1
I've been around

All I want is limited data 1 to 3 gigs.

500 minutes

500 texts

Does such a plane exist? I find the site very cumbersome and I am old 77...thank you

*Added Labels*

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Plans

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Most of the newer plans are geared towards a lot of newer users, who generally are wanting more and more data.
But understandably, there are users who still do not need a lot.

I know prior to these new plans out, there were some more basic 1-4 gig plans available.

You might want to give them a call, see if there are some still available to be added, which are just not shown on the webpage.

I went and took a look at the pay as you go section to see if there were any cheaper options there.. but your up to $65 for 1g.. at that point might as well pay the extra $10 to get the newer 10g plan.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Gdkitty
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Most of the newer plans are geared towards a lot of newer users, who generally are wanting more and more data.
But understandably, there are users who still do not need a lot.

I know prior to these new plans out, there were some more basic 1-4 gig plans available.

You might want to give them a call, see if there are some still available to be added, which are just not shown on the webpage.

I went and took a look at the pay as you go section to see if there were any cheaper options there.. but your up to $65 for 1g.. at that point might as well pay the extra $10 to get the newer 10g plan.

jc277
I plan to stick around

Where is this "pay as you go" section?

There is little value in a website that doesn't lay out all of the options honestly. Like Kos1, I can't find anything here between $20 talk/text only and $55 50G(!!) data/unlimited talk/text. I might have to look at smaller vendors for a sensible package at a sensible price. If I can't find it, I'll stay with my $100/yr prepaid flip phone and just use the Internet at home.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jc277 wrote:

Where is this "pay as you go" section?

Rogers - Mobile - Plans - Prepaid:

https://www.rogers.com/plans/prepaid?icid=R_WIR_CMH_EIZF9L

I see 3 semi-annual, 6 monthly and 2 Add-ons.  I usually prefer to talk with the PAYGo people using the following instructions.  I find them very helpful and the wait is usually very short.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Pay-as-You-Go/Pay-as-you-go-improper-data-charges/m-p/440166/h...

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

It looks like Rogers has phased out the name "Pay As You Go" and "Pay Go"  they are going by Rogers Prepaid from now on.  Some old links and search result may still refer to Pay As You go however going forward, the resident experts will refer to it as Rogers Prepaid to align with their product offering

Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation