cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancelling service and bill deductions

EasyConnect0583
I've been around

I have been trying to call everyone from Roger’s possible to cancel my account cause I have moved to a different city,
I got across the call with multiple people and while transferring the call was cut and while speaking to someone my calls were cut , now I have been charged from my account for an internet I haven’t even used and has been disconnected I need my money and my internet cancelled , it’s so annoying why people have to cut the call if there is no relevant information given

***EDITED LABELS***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cancelling service and bill deductions

RogersMaude

Good afternoon @EasyConnect0583,

Thank you for posting to the Rogers Community I can understand how inconvenient it is to face issues getting through and be able to speak with an agent to bring changes to your account. 

If you're experiencing trouble discussing over the phone, remember that you can reach us via different methods by visiting www.rogers.com/contact.

We'll need to take a look at your account to further assist you. Please send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can get started on this for you. If you're not familiar with our private messaging system, click here

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation