cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cancel Service

marko5
I've been around

I have 3 cell phones and would like to cancel one phone line. Can I do it on line or do I have to call Rogers?

*Added Labels*

22 REPLIES 22

Re: Cancel Service

Salem64
I've been around

I started my bundled services last fall. After the first 12 months my bill increased from 110.00 a month and is now approximately 170.00. I understand that my promotion has ended but an increase of roughly 60.00??? To me, that an exorbitant amount of money. I’ll have no choice but to cancel services and opt for another service provider, which will probably be Bell since I hear that their service is exemplary. I simply cannot afford Rogers services anymore.

Re: Cancel Service

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

You must have had some idea of what your pricing would be at the end of the promotion. It's not unheard of for promotional pricing to be significantly less than what you will pay at the end of a promotion.  That's what makes it a promotion.

@Salem64 wrote:

...Bell since I hear that their service is exemplary....

Although their service may be satisfactory, depending on your needs, their pricing and their customer service may not be.

You may wish to PM the mods here to see if there's something they can do to keep you at Rogers...

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/Blog/How-to-send-a-Private-Message/ba-p/487946

Topic Stats
  • 22 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 12 in conversation