S21 Ultra Backorder

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Jax613
I've Been Here Awhile

S21 Ultra Backorder

Hey all,

Was wondering if there's anyone at Rogers that can chime in on when they are expecting the S21 Ultra's?  The generic 3-4 weeks is a little off putting.  Those that are waiting also have a limited amount of time to take advantage of the Samsung free Chromebook 4.  Would suck to miss out on that due to the phone being backordered through no fault of our own (it was not mentioned on the ordering page that there was no stock).

Anyways, I hope I didn't come off as rude/or snobby.  Just looking forward to having a new gadget to fiddle with.

Thank you!

**Labels Added**

RogersZia

Re: S21 Ultra Backorder

Good evening @Jax613,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I have heard good things about the Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra and I certainly appreciate your excitement for the new device. However at this time we do not have more info to share on the expected wait times aside from what my colleagues have already shared with you.

I know you'd like to have a specific date and we'd be happy to update the Community if new information becomes available :). 

RogersZia

Jax613
I've Been Here Awhile

Re: S21 Ultra Backorder

Thanks for the reply, Zia!  Much appreciated!