cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing Issue

phalkon
I plan to stick around

I have a concern with you billing me 35 dollars more than our contract. I try to call to straighten out something that rogers had actually been preemptive about and get stuck with support that doubled down on me being wrong, and a long hold session with a resulting next day email to share my concern. I'm currently on hold. Really rogers?currently 20 mins on hold to complain about being on hold!!! Is rogers that bad a place to work or are they really so screwed up no amount of staff can deal with the volume?30 minutes on hold to share my concern. 44 mins now. i just want to see how long now. Tony is a liar. He's lyin to everyone. runaway shaw customers. How does this shoddy customer service not become an issue when they are trying to corner even more of the market?

51 minutes on hold to complain about being on hold. are you there tony? tony?

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Billing Issue

RogersZia

Good afternoon @phalkon,

Welcome to the Community!

I know price discrepancies can be quite inconvenient. May I ask what bundle have you signed up for? Is this the first bill you've received since signing up/making package changes? If yes, then I do want to advise you that typically the bill right after a change or an upgrade is usually higher than regular charges depending on when the changes were made. 

I hope your issue has been resolved since you last posted here. If not, please let us know and we'll be happy to help!

RogersZia

phalkon
I plan to stick around

its ok, you've wasted enough of my time. I'm not new to this or rogers bad and worsening services for over 30 years so save the apologist. I just need to be able to cancel my services for the end of this cycle. I guess I should get in cue now for the end of the month?

Good day @phalkon,

Thank you for your reply. We're sorry to see you are thinking of terminating your services with us. If it's due to pricing we'll try and provide alternative resolutions. 

We'd like the chance to discuss this matter further. Please send us a private message @CommunityHelps and we'd be more than happy to help. To see how our messaging system works, take a look at this blog.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation