cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Been chasing a fraud case for months

harpreetgill21
I've been here awhile

3 months ago, I randomly got an email saying my internet had been set up on my account. But I wasn't the one who set it up. Im in BC and the set up was in Ontario. Plus I already have rogers/shaw Internet here in BC. So I immediately reached out to rogers and to sum it up I've been chasing for help for months. I've made numerous calls, spent hours of my time trying to figure this out. I have a fraud case #, I've been told I would be called back..big surprise no calls. The extra internet is on my account and I'm being charged on it, I havent paid it but now the interest fees are also being added to my account.

I have no idea what to do. The support from the rogers team has be awful. The latest answer I got was to contact Marvin. I thought I made big progress here because I finally had a person to contact. Just to find out the extension does not work.  

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Been chasing a fraud case for months

RogersMoin

Hello, @harpreetgill21.

I appreciate you joining our Community and posting your concern in detail. I understand that you’ve been diligently following up on the fraudulent activity on your account, and it isn’t delightful to hear that the promised callbacks and support have not been forthcoming. The accumulation of charges and interest fees for a service you did not authorize is understandably concerning.

We can follow up with the Fraud Management team and look into expediting the resolution. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Re: Been chasing a fraud case for months

Thanks, I have sent that user a message regarding the issue
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation