cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Backlog of iPhone 15 Pro

borninhongkong
I've been around

Find it very angering that I can’t switch from order from the warehouse to pick up without losing my current plan that was offered by retention 3 months ago (which has MUCH MORE data than in-market plans now for the same money). I’m on a trip when the device is projected to be delivered, so I asked them to either get it in before I leave, or deliver it after I return in February. They refused to do it, despite running the risk of theft! It also means significantly higher monthly payments without the promotional pricing!

Do I have recourse on this matter, without incurring extra costs and hours on the phone?

*Added Labels*

1 REPLY 1

Re: Backlog of iPhone 15 Pro

RogersMoin

Hello, @borninhongkong.

Thank you for your post, and welcome to our Community!

I understand your frustration and the inconvenience this situation has caused. It's disappointing to encounter challenges when attempting to change your order, especially when it impacts your current plan. Typically, the device upgrade requires a compatible in-market plan. 

The device you chose continues to be popular with a backorder of 4 weeks plus. We can gladly look into the tagged plans and offers on your account. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. We detailed more info about our private 

messaging in this blog

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation