cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

After 28 years of service - Rogers Never Showed UP for Install nor contacted Me!!!

adriana30
I've been around

Its been two weeks since Rogers was scheduled to install my Ignite bundle and nobody showed up. Waited on hold for over 2 hours that day, nobody could help me nor find any information for me - was told someone was going to call me back in 15 minutes and here we are a week later and nobody has contacted me from Rogers. How unprofessional and unorganized.

A customer for over 28 years to now recieve my "service agreement" in the mail to see its not even what we agreed upon. Hoping posting here will get somebody to contact me. Leaving me no choice but to take my business elsewhere. Poor service.

1 REPLY 1

Re: After 28 years of service - Rogers Never Showed UP for Install nor contacted Me!!!

RogersZia

Hello @adriana30,

Welcome to the Community!

It is disappointing to read about your recent experience with the Ignite installation. I hope the services have been installed since you last posted here, if not please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps and we'll be happy to look into the delay for you. You can find instructions on our private messaging system, here.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation