cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Additional Lines Discounts on Infinite Plan

cafekief
I'm an enthusiast

Why can't I get this, phoned in billing support for 1 hr and she had codes apply but said my lines are to new.. I just switched to infinite plan last month and u say I can't get this. Like

Screenshot_20190819-151654_Chrome.jpg

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Additional Lines Discounts on Infinite Plan

RogersMaude

Good evening @cafekief,

Thanks for posting! We understand why you'd want to benefit from a promotion recently made available, if you qualify for it.

Existing additional lines on Rogers Infinite price plans will not automatically receive this discount. They must complete an eligible transaction to receive this offer. The discounts must be applied in order of eligible transactions. To further assist you, we'd need to review your account.

Could you please send us a private message @CommunityHelps? To grant us access to your account, we'll have you go through the authentication process. You'll find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

RogersMaude

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: Additional Lines Discounts on Infinite Plan

RogersMaude

Good evening @cafekief,

Thanks for posting! We understand why you'd want to benefit from a promotion recently made available, if you qualify for it.

Existing additional lines on Rogers Infinite price plans will not automatically receive this discount. They must complete an eligible transaction to receive this offer. The discounts must be applied in order of eligible transactions. To further assist you, we'd need to review your account.

Could you please send us a private message @CommunityHelps? To grant us access to your account, we'll have you go through the authentication process. You'll find details about our private messaging system in this blog.

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation