on 11-20-201706:19 PM - edited
Worried about missing your favourite show? Looking to set up your recording schedule ahead of time? Well you are in luck.
1. First I’ll show you how toset up a recording using the Navigatr Guide.
2. Start by pressing [GUIDE]. Then scroll to the show you want to record and press [OK/SELECT].
3. If the show already started, just press [RECORD].
4. If it hasn’t started yet, choose one of the following from the Record Options screen: Record this Program, to record just that episode or Record Series, to record all the episodes of that highlighted program.
5. Next, highlight Save recording settings and press [OK/SELECT].
6. Now you’ll see this red circle icon next to the program that will be recorded.
7. Once that’s done, just press Exit.
You can alsoset up a recording using the Info Bar.
1. First, turn to the channel you want to record, then press [INFO].
2. Now select one of the following options:
-Record this Program, to record just that episode.
-Record Series, to record all the episodes of that highlighted program.
If you choose "Record this Program", it will simply be set to record.
3. Now you’ll see this red circle icon next to the program that will be recorded.