cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to add device that was removed

dfolco1
I've been here awhile

ZigBee Smart Plug SZ-ESW02 was deleted from RHM system. How do I add it back?? Everytime I try to add it through the touchpad it says No lighting Devices found please make sure that the lighting devices is properly defaulted?

*** Edited Labels ***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to add device that was removed

RogersCorey

Greetings @dfolco1!

If you are trying to add your Small Appliance Module to your Smart Home Monitoring system and you are unable to pair it in the first few attempts, or if you see an error while pairing, try the following steps to reset the Small Appliance Module and then pair it again. 

1. Remove the Small Appliance Module from the wall outlet. 

2. Press and hold the small white power button as shown on the left. 

3. While holding the button plug the device back into the wall. The Green LED will come on and when it turns off, release the button and the Green LED should start blinking. The LED location is shown on the left. 

4. Now, try the pairing process again

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

RogersCorey

Greetings @dfolco1!

If you are trying to add your Small Appliance Module to your Smart Home Monitoring system and you are unable to pair it in the first few attempts, or if you see an error while pairing, try the following steps to reset the Small Appliance Module and then pair it again. 

1. Remove the Small Appliance Module from the wall outlet. 

2. Press and hold the small white power button as shown on the left. 

3. While holding the button plug the device back into the wall. The Green LED will come on and when it turns off, release the button and the Green LED should start blinking. The LED location is shown on the left. 

4. Now, try the pairing process again

Regards,

RogersCorey

dfolco1
I've been here awhile
Thanks Corey! I guess I wasn't waiting long enough for the touchscreen to locate the switch and start the pairing process.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation