cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

phone network

ERIKA11
I've been here awhile

I've been with rogers for years and no problem with my phone network.
but for this past 2 months it seems my network is wonky. No network in some areas. cant call no text.

***Edited Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: phone network

RogersZia

Hi @ERIKA11,

Welcome to the Community!

I can imagine how inconvenient network issues can be. To get started I do have a couple of questions for you:

1) Did you make any service or account changes around the time you first experienced network issues?

2) Did you recently move?

3) Have you changed your cellphone?

4) Are these issues specific to a location or it's happening in more than one places?

5) Have you tried to reset the network settings and reboot your phone? Please confirm if the device is on the latest OS.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

RogersZia

ERIKA11
I've been here awhile

1) Did you make any service or account changes around the time you first experienced network issues? NO

2) Did you recently move? NO

3) Have you changed your cellphone? NO

4) Are these issues specific to a location or it's happening in more than one places? More than one place 

5) Have you tried to reset the network settings and reboot your phone? Please confirm if the device is on the latest OS.  

Yes, i reset the network. ( called rogers 3x , 2x they walk me through how to reset my network. then the 3rd call was they reset my sim - they asked for my sim number, i had to take out my simcard in order to give them the info they needed ) 

after that resets, I  gave up and just bear with my bad service and hope that my family can contact me if they need to. 

Hello @ERIKA11,

Thank you for getting back to us with the additional infdformation. It is helpful to know what has been done so far.

What type of device are you specifically using? Do you know if it is a Rogers phone, or could it have originally been associated with another service provider?

In the instance where you're still experiencing connectivity issues, we'd be happy to take a deeper look into this. To do so, we'll need to discuss privately so we can access to your account.

Please reach out to us by private message at @CommunityHelps and click here to learn more on our messaging system. 

Thanks!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation