cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Upgraded TV package, still can't choose flex channels?

Douggernaut777
I've been around

Hello,

I updated my TV package to the Ignite 20 package yesterday around 3ish. Received an updated service agreement from Rogers, but when I go to select my Flex channels on MyRogers it says I'm still on the starter package, but it also says I have no flex and no regular channels either. I still have service and have the pre-selected flex channels.

Do I just need to wait longer for the change to take effect? I don't really wanna wait for hours on my phone since Anna and live chat isn't available right now.

If you have any suggestions please let me know.

Thanks!

**Labels Added**

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Upgraded TV package, still can't choose flex channels?

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@Douggernaut777  Yes, it's not unusual for it to take a day or two before you can make any changes to your TV services on MyRogers after making a package change, especially like the one that you did where you now have the ability to select Flex Channels for the first time.  If there is a program that you want to watch or record tonight and need to swap channels now, I would send a private message to @CommunityHelps and ask them to perform a channel swap for you.

Re: Upgraded TV package, still can't choose flex channels?

kuhnberg
I plan to stick around

Good luck with that!  **sarcasm**.  I upgraded to the same package a few weeks ago.  Catching the Manage TV page when it's actually working is an exercise in frustration.  Showing 0 Flex and 0 Channels appears to be some sort of bug.  It's a known issue.  If you search something like can't access Flex Channels on here you'll see complaints going back several years.  My flex channels were working immediately after I set up my modem and tv box and I tinkered with them at that time.  The next day I went back to make a change and boom.....not happening.  Spent a couple days opening the page over and over and over until it worked.  I've been trying to get in to check my package details for the last two days....they had forgotton to add a service I'd asked for and I'd like to make sure everything is as it should be.  

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 3 in conversation