cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers iPhone App

Bluejunior231
I've been here awhile

The last two days I have attempted to log in through the iPhone app and it continues to immediately sign me out saying my session expired. What’s going on?

***Added Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: MyRogers iPhone App

KobiC
I plan to stick around

Hi BlueJ,

You are not the only one who can not log in!

My app has been down for the past 2 days as well.

The Rogers app must be under maintenance since they launched the 2 factor authentication.

Stand with me in patience my blue brother as they work on getting it up and running for us!

Bluejunior231
I've been here awhile

If we continue to be committed Rogers customers, we have no choice but to wait. Like so many people out there, i am used using the app for a variety of things. I would expect an update on the community boards confirming Rogers recognizes there is an issue and they are working on it but I have found nothing.

RogersMoin

Hello, @Bluejunior231 & @KobiC.

Thank you so much for your patience and for posting the MyRogers login issue in our Community. We’re delighted that you are used to using the app and its features. 

The login should work now. Please delete/uninstall the app and reinstall the latest version, 5.32.2, from the App Store. You need to uninstall/reinstall the app even if your current app version is 5.32.2. 

Please keep us posted on the outcome of reinstalling the app. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

rayray9
I've been around
I’ve reinstalled the app and still it’s stuck at the welcome screen after logging in, except it’s just the background photo of the woman in red and the rogers logo, nothing else.

I’ve been with the network for over a decade now and the app always breaks after an update.. it starts working after a while, then again it gets updated and breaks again. If u google “MyRogers” u get results of “app is not working” dated almost every other month. Maybe before force-installing an update, bug test it first?

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@rayray9 wrote:
Maybe before force-installing an update, bug test it first?

I'm not sure if these apps are "force installed".  I believe there is an option in most phones or tablets as to whether you want a particular app automatically updated, or whether you wish to do the update on your own time and ignore the reminders for a period of time. 

Years ago I always used to wait to do any updates and monitor forums to see how things go when a new app update was available.  I'd sometimes wait for months if a particular feature was borked.  These days I haven't had any major issues with auto-updates. Go to settings, scroll to App Store, deselect App Updates.

The MyRogers app is working just fine on my iPad and my iPhone.  The sign in issues may be related to something in your particular account and I suggest you contact Rogers to have it fixed.  IIRC, when I launch the app, the first thing that comes up after signing in is a pop-up of which account I wish to access (Ignite or Cell Phone).  I believe an account "mixup" may cause this pop-up not to appear properly. In the meantime, using MyRogers via the website instead of the app may work.

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation