cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers website showing 0 GB monthly and daily usage history

BrianP1
I've been here awhile

Hello,

I have a Internet 10 plan with Rogers and when I sign into Rogers website and view my account, the monthly (and daily) usage shows as 0 GB for all months (days).  That can't be right since I use the Internet a lot.  However the plan Overview shows the remaining usage for the current billing period is 81.7 GB which looks correct.  So I can tell how close I am to my 100 GB limit but it sure would be nice to see the monthly and daily usage breakdown.

MyRogers Monthly Usage 0 GB.jpg

***Added Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: MyRogers website showing 0 GB monthly and daily usage history

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@BrianP1 : I've had similar issues for years.  Lately around the end of the month my daily usage goes to zero.  See the link below and previous posts in that thread.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/MyRogers-Internet-Usage-Missing-Data/m-p/...

For me it usually returns after a few days and since I'm on an unlimited plan I have no need to worry, but if it doesn't work for you at all, I suggest you PM the mods on this forum. Instructions below:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

Re: MyRogers website showing 0 GB monthly and daily usage history

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@BrianP1 : I've had similar issues for years.  Lately around the end of the month my daily usage goes to zero.  See the link below and previous posts in that thread.

https://communityforums.rogers.com/t5/MyRogers-Rogers-Apps/MyRogers-Internet-Usage-Missing-Data/m-p/...

For me it usually returns after a few days and since I'm on an unlimited plan I have no need to worry, but if it doesn't work for you at all, I suggest you PM the mods on this forum. Instructions below:

When logged into the forum, click on @CommunityHelps  .  On the page that comes up, you'll see a link on the top right of the screen to "send a message".  If you're using a tablet or phone, you may need to switch your browser to the desktop version. How to do that will depend on the device but a web search should find it.  There may be some back and forth required while Rogers get your personal information to look into your account.  Personal information is not allowed in this forum.  

When logged into the forum, check the envelope icon at the top right of the screen for messages.  You would usually also receive an e-mail that you have a PM, but it may have ended up in your spam folder...

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 in conversation