cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers saying account is cancelled

kenzmc6
I've been around

i just called rogers today and got a new account with them, and ordered a phone. i registered with myrogers, and everything was fine. when i noticed i hadn’t received a confirmation email, i check myrogers account and it is now saying it has been cancelled but i never gave the okay for it to be cancelled.

***Added Labels***

6 REPLIES 6

Re: MyRogers saying account is cancelled

RogersYasmine

Hello @kenzmc6,

Thanks for choosing Rogers as your wireless service provider and welcome to our community forums! We hope you like it here! 😊

I understand that you recently activated a new wireless account with us and ordered a new device. Once the device has been shipped out, you should receive an email confirmation which includes a tracking number so you can keep track of the shipping status. 

Just to clarify, when you initially set up your online Rogers profile, were you able to successfully link the new wireless account to it without any issue? Are you seeing the "cancellation" notification before or after logging into your online profile? What is the exact message you are seeing, please?

In order for us to better understand what is going on, we may need to have a closer look at the new account. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you,

RogersLaura

6ixDuke
I've been around

This is happening to me right now!

I just called to get a family plan and everything wemt fine, but when i sign i to myrogers it shows me the account and right up top theres a littke red message that says "cancelled"

Hello @6ixDuke,

Welcome to Rogers and welcome to our community forums!! We appreciate you choosing us for your wireless needs.  🙂 

I understand that you recently activated a new wireless account and set-up some wireless lines for your family. I just have a few questions to help better understand your situation:

- Have you received your email confirmation that your devices have been shipped along with a tracking number?

- When you went to the Rogers.com website, did you successfully register a new profile and link your new Rogers wireless account to that profile? 

If you have not yet registered for a new profile and/or linked your new account to your profile, please do so. You can get started by clicking here. Once you have logged into your Rogers profile online, you may click here for instructions on how to LINK your wireless account to your profile.

I hope this helps! If you continue to experience any trouble, please do let us know.

RogersLaura

s20Merlin
I've been here awhile
Same thing just happened to me. Account is cancelled and the anti fraud extension I was given has a voicemail saying she will be back may 22nd, we're now may 25th..
Let's see if I get called back.

s20Merlin
I've been here awhile
Signed up for an account over the phone with a representative on the 24th at around 8pm.

Next day when I log into my Rogers it says account cancelled. Chatted with a rep who gave me a number to call. (Fraud department).

So fraud department doesn't have a call center... You leave a voicemail. The lady that was assigned my case had a voicemail saying she will be back in office May 22st (when I called on May 25th). Now voicemail says back May 29th, and guess what? I didn't get a call back.

Also left a message at the main fraud department's voicemail, "we will call back by the end of business day". Guess what? It's now 7pm, no call back.

All this even after I gave all my information to the original rep, they even verified my work email by sending a code for the corporate discount. And here I am.

Only reason I'm waiting is that the corporate discount is worth it, but what kind of company has no one answering the phone for their fraud department?

This is unacceptable.

Good evening @s20Merlin,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

I realize how inconvenient this experience must've been for you. Initially I thought the delay may have been due to the long weekend but now that you've mentioned my colleague is out of office till the 29th, it may be best if we try and find you an alternate contact or provide you with the next steps.

We'd definitely like to rectify this for you. Please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. Please click here to do so. 

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation