cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MyRogers app not working

7shp
I've been around

I just did a transfer of ownership of my account and I set my password, I can login onto my account on the website but when I try on the app it says “An account is not linked to this profile” and directs me to rogers.com. I am also trying to link my credit card for automatic payments on the website and when I enter my information and try to confirm a loading icon pops up and nothing else happens.

***Edited Labels***

13 REPLIES 13

Re: MyRogers app not working

Busman89
I've been around

Why am I not able to sign out of the Rogers app ? When I close it it’s still there then I have to clear my cache again to restart it ?

RogersRahul

Greetings @7shp & @Busman89,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. We'd be happy to assist you with this.

May I know what device are you using? Have you tried to power cycle the device? Have you tried deleting and reinstalling the app?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

Wasim1984
I've been around
It happens on me too. I'm so much fed up rogers online services. Apps doesn't work. Not even websites works well, my account doesn't show what I want to see. This is the phone service. If they are online services are not good how they gonna bring our trust of their network. I'm thinking to switch something else.

Welcome to the Rogers Community @Wasm1984!

Can you tell us more about what issues you're experiencing with the MyRogers app, we'd like to help!

What seems to be the issue? Have you tried any troubleshooting so far?

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersMaude

Rogers app not working?

Hello, @itsaboutmeeeee.

Thank you for sharing your MyRogers concern, and welcome to our Community!

Please elaborate on what's not working for you. Like you can't log in, or get any error messages, etc. Please provide the OS and app versions.

We look forward to hearing from you!

Cheers,
RogersMoin

It said account is not linked to this profile and directs me to rogers.com… never happened before. I could always access the app.. I’ve shut down, deleted the app, signed on to Rogers on my laptop. When I access the app it keeps giving me that message.. I see I’m not the only one getting the message. There is a glitch in your App Rogers fix

Rogers just recently updated their app. Do you have the latest version?  When I logged into the latest version today, some things were missing from my account (like internet usage).  I tried again a few hours later and all was fine.

I plan to stick around
I have the same issue since the app was updated. Always says accounts aren’t linked. It worked before the update. I’ve removed the app and reinstalled all with no effect. It just doesn’t work.

I plan to stick around
Can’t even get that far only the web version works and I’ve tried repeatedly over the last week. It’s the updated version of the app that is the issue it appears. The App Store reviews are full of the same comments. Accounts not linked. Can’t sign in. Is there an eta for when the app issue will be resolved?

Good evening,

If you are still experiencing issues accessing your MyRogers profile on the app please reach out to us via PM @CommunityHelps so we can create a ticket for you. Check out our blog post to learn more about our private messaging system. 

RogersZia.

sggg
I've been around
Same here!
Seeking response

Can’t sign into app 2 days now just says session timed out
Topic Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 12 in conversation