cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite TV App, Crave turns French

wongal
I've been around

Anyone else experience this issue? When I use my phone to watch movies on Crave through the Ignite app, it's in English. When I cast it onto my TV via chromecast, it automatically turns French. I tried asking Rogers tech support but doesn't seem like they know how to fix this.

*Added Labels*

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Ignite TV App, Crave turns French

RogersJermaine

Greetings @ wongal!

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for posting your query!

Sorry to hear about the issue you are experiencing. Just a couple of questions if I may to get a better understanding of the issue.

Is it the actual program that you are watching that is playing in French or is it French subtitles that you are seeing? 
Are you noticing this when you cast any other channel or only with Crave? 

Thank you
RogersJermaine

I'm having the same problem! Seems like only when we're using crave on the ignite app to cast to our TV. Very frustrating

Hello, @rneamtzu.

Thank you for joining this discussion, and welcome to our Community!

The change of language while casting the Crave TV content can definitely be frustrating. We’d like to collect more details and have it investigated for you. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

We look forward to your PM.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Hinhinhinlau
I've been around
I’m having the same issue with my 4k chromecast but no issue with the normal chromecast. There are French and English versions of the show I’m trying to watch but whenever I try to cast it to my 4k chromecast it will automatically switch to the french channel

Good evening @Hinhinhinlau and welcome to the Community!

If you're continuing to experience issues with casting and language please reach out to us as recommended by RogersMoin in the post right above yours.

Looking forward to hearing from you!

RogersZia

Tws2020
I've been around
Same issue here. Anyone have a solution to this yet??
Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 7 in conversation