cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

HomeConnect App Login Loop

Mattman1991
I've been here awhile

We just recently switch over to rogers home services from Telus. We were told we needed the homeconnect App to setup our services. Downloaded the app, tried to login and continue to get the login loop. I've tried uninstalling, delete cache/data and waited a few days. I'm on an android.

***Edited Labels***

9 REPLIES 9

Re: HomeConnect App Login Loop

RogersJermaine

Hi @Mattman1991,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums, and thank you for your post! We appreciate you signing on for our services, and we do apologize to hear that you are having issues accessing our app.

Are you also having trouble signing into any of our other apps, such as the MyRogers app? If you can confirm that you are not having any log-in issues with those apps, that would help us identify the issue you might be having. 

I look forward to your reply.

Regards

RogersJermaine

I'm only having issues with the homeconnect App. The rest work fine.

Thank you for the updated information. Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can look into this further for you. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

weiwangfewfew
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Have u got a solution?

Best,

No I have not

RogersJo
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Hi @Mattman1991 👋

Thanks for the update. We're sorry to hear that. We'd be more than happy to take a further look into this for you once you send us a PM

Looking forward to hearing from you, 

RogersJo 

weiwangfewfew
I've been here awhile

Hi,

Could you please help me to look mine too?

Thanks in advance!

Best,

Wei

Good afternoon @weiwangfewfew!

Please try factory resetting the modem and attempt to set it up again using the HomeConnect app. 

If you used the Easy Connect option to setup the modem originally, the HomeConnect app will not work. 

Should you still be encountering the same issue after a factory reset, please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

Regards,

RogersCorey

michaelsrp
I've been here awhile

I had the same issue and after rebooting my phone the app allowed me to log in to the next step.

Topic Stats
  • 9 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 in conversation