cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error TVAPP00100 when casting from IgniteTV App to Google Nest Hub Max

rockglide
I'm here a lot

It would appear that the Rogers IgniteTV App (android and ios) both error out when attempting to cast to a Google Nest Hub Max.

The error is TVAPP00100

I am able to cast with the IgniteTV App to various T.V.'s or other devices, just not to the Google Nest Hub Max.

I am able to cast everything else to the Google Nest Hub Max, just not this app.

It would appear that the same technology is also used by Xfinity and the same issue is found there, so I can only assume that something has changed by the feed provider and not to the devices.

*** Edited Labels ***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Error TVAPP00100 when casting from IgniteTV App to Google Nest Hub Max

Kmenglu
I've been here awhile
Hi all

Casting Rogers Ignite to Google Home Nest max hub started working today. I did not do anything to make it work. Hope it will continue to work going forward. Cheers

Stephanie61
I plan to stick around
Well it’s fixed- thanks Rogers- I knew you could fix this- better late then never.
Watching my news and happy.

It's not working... what is the solution?
I am casting from S23 ultra to a google nest hub max.

Check your Google Home App and ensure that the Google Home Max has the following under Technical Information:
System firmware version: 14.20230831.472

Cast firmware: 3.71.387262

If you don't have these up-to-date firmware versions, then you will need to wait for an update.

The easiest way to ensure you have the most recent firmware is to factory reset your device (this forces it to check for most recent versions) because sometimes some devices get missed when Google pushes automatic updates out.

Topic Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 8 in conversation