AR4
I've been here awhile

Cannot check data usage in my Rogers app

***Edited Labels***

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Data usage

RogersRahul

Hello @AR4,

Thank you for posting your concern in the Community. We'd be more than happy to help you.

What type of device are you using (make/model) to try to access the web app? Are you able to see the data usage on the web portal? Do you have the latest software on the device?

We look forward to hearing from you.

Cheers,
RogersRahul

AR4
I've been here awhile
iPhone 13 pro

RogersMoin

Hello, @AR4.

Thank you for your response. Is the data usage visible for you on the web portal at rogers.com/myrogers? Sometimes if you change the plan mid-billing cycle, the data usage may not display until the start of the new billing cycle. 

If the data usage is visible on the web portal, let's try the following:

• Web Portal > From Settings/Linked Accounts menu, document your account number and Unlink the account
  • iPhone 13 Pro > Delete the MyRogers app
  • Web Portal > Link the account
  • iPhone 13 Pro > Download & Install the app from the App Store
  • iPhone 13 Pro > Sign in to your account and check if the data usage is visible

Please keep us apprised. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

I've tried this and it did not work. I have the same issue iPhone 14 Pro. no data usage avail not he app, however i can see the data usage on the website.

Greetings @hanzonation,

Welcome to our Community! Thanks for trying the troubleshooting steps outlined in this thread. I'm sorry to hear that the issue still persists. 😞

If possible, please send us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can look into this further for you.  For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you kindly,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 5 in conversation