cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot sign into Ignite Home Connect app

Juliaoc16
I've been around

Like many others, I am unable to use the Ignite Home connect app. I have a ticket number and have been waiting about a week for the issue to be resolved. I have an Android phone. I put in the login information and it goes on a continuous loop of trying to load my Rogers account to the app to my home screen. My husband has an iPhone and is also unable to log in to the app. For him, it just keeps going back to the login screen no matter how many times he enters the login information.

I have tried:
Restarting my phone
Uninstalling and reinstalling the app
Clearing my cache and cookies
Closing all background apps
Using the MyRogers app and trying to access the ignite app through it

Nothing works and it is extremely frustrating. The reason we need the app is to set up a wifi pod which has already been sent to us but we are unable to use because of this issue.

**Labels Updated**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Cannot sign into Ignite Home Connect app

RogersJermaine

Hello @Juliaoc16,

Thank you for joining us here on the Rogers Community Forums!

We appreciate all the information that you have provided along with the troubleshooting steps you have completed. We may need to take a further look into your account and have this investigated further to get to a resolution for you. Please feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our private messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Regards
RogersJermaine

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation