cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can’t sign in to home connect app

Jake44
I've been here awhile

Been trying to sign in to home connect app for days. Called tech support many times. Every time I type in my Roger’s credentials on home connect app it just loops back to the sign in screen as if I had never tried logging in at all. No error message given. I’ve tried all the basics, reinstalling the app, updating my phone, still nothing. Multiple tech support chats and calls, still can’t sign in. Having read many reviews about the app this seems like a pretty common issue. I can’t understand why the company wouldn’t address this issue given the amount of people experiencing this. I’m not impressed

***Added Labels***

7 REPLIES 7

Re: Can’t sign in to home connect app

RogersMoin

Hello, @Jake44.

Welcome to our Community, and thank you for your post.

Not being able to sign in to the app can be inconvenient. Thank you for reinstalling the app and trying other troubleshooting steps. If the initial setup was not through the app, it may not recognize the service is already configured.

Can you sign in to the MyRogers app? If yes, please close all the apps running in the background, sign in to the MyRogers app, and launch the Ignite HomeConnect app from the Equipment tab as shown below:

Please keep us posted on the outcome. 

Cheers,

RogersMoin

PS: If you are a Rogers Together with Shaw user, you must use the Ignite HomeConnect (Shaw) app. 

Jake44
I've been here awhile
Yes, i have tried that as well. No luck. Rogers has linked my account multiple times as well. Ive called in to tech support for troubleshooting multiple times, still no luck.

Have had an open ticket with rogers tech support for 3 weeks to resolve the issue, still cant sign in. Have had the ticket escalated twice, still cant sign in. This is pretty brutal. I expect better

rahulpatel1391
I've been around
Ya I have the same problem. Even restarted the device. Reinstalled the app several times. No fix.

Hello, @Jake44 & @rahulpatel1391.

I appreciate your continued patience; we can follow up on the escalation. Please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Jake44
I've been here awhile
My issues was escalated to Roger’s level 2 tech support after my casefile was closed for the third time unresolved. The level 2 tech support team informed me the issue was on rogers end and it should be fixed in a day or two. It’s now been more than a week and the issue remains. Still can’t sign in to home connect.
As this seems to be a pervasive issue with the home connect app, perhaps there should be an alternative method available to configure one’s wifi. Feeling extremely frustrated and dissatisfied with my experience thus far.

singh1322004
I've been here awhile

In the PS at the bottom its written you have to use Ignite HomeConnect (Shaw) app. No such app exists. Can you be more specific as I am a rogers and Shaw user.

Hello, @singh1322004.

I appreciate your query. Thank you for joining our Community. 

Which device do you intend to install the Ignite HomeConnect (Shaw) app? No worries, let me list both the apps on the App Store and Play Store:

Please ensure your Ignite Internet service is listed on your My Shaw app and that you use the same ShawID/password to log into the HomeConnect app. For further assistance, please connect with us.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 11 Likes
  • 4 in conversation