cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Wi-Fi Issues

SandiEspinosa
I've been around

Last week, I contacted Rogers because my WiFi was not working. There was a tiny amount from an account that I cleared up immediately and the rep assured me that my WiFi would be fixed immediately and not to worry. We'll, it is now many days later and I have no WiFi connection. I unplugged the WiFi modem several times to no avail.

I trito call Rogers but all of the phone numbers I've tried are disconnected!!! What on earth is going on with Rogers??? This is the worst service I've ever seen in my life! Before the phone numbers were disconnected, I've had to wait over 2 hours each time I've called which is just outrageous!!!

I need help!!!!!!!

***Edited Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Wi-Fi Issues

RogersZia

Hello @SandiEspinosa,

Welcome to the Community!

I understand how frustrating WIFI issues can be. It's definitely odd that you were unable to contact us via phone. May I know what number were you trying to call?

As for the WIFI issues, can you please confirm if the Internet service is working over a wired connection? Is there a specific device you're having issues with or you are not able to connect to the WIFI at all?

Just need a little bit more info to assist you further.

RogersZia

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation