cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Web Mail Auto Fill

i2
I've been here awhile

Hi

Where does rogers web mail store the auto fill email address if the person is not saved as a contact. I am looking to switch to a email client. I also recently started using a work email address and would like auto fill to work for people I emailed using rogers when I use my work email address.

Thanks

**Labels Added**

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Web Mail Auto Fill

RogersCorey

Greetings @i2!

Autofill data is stored by your browser. It's not a feature that we have any direct control over.

Which browser are you using? Chrome, for instance, stores this data under Settings > Autofill and Passwords. Edge stores it under Settings > Profiles > Passwords. Firefox stores it under Settings > Privacy & Security > Forms and Autofill.

If you're using a different browser, please let us know. 🙂

Regards,

RogersCorey

i2
I've been here awhile

Thanks for the reply. Where are they stored on Microsoft outlook for my rogers email address as I use this more than webmail

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Outlook on a computer stores your contact under "Contacts" and then searches there to auto-fill if there is someone that matches the first few letters of what you type.

I believe you can import into Contacts in Outlook from another list that you may have... depending - search the web for importing contacts into Outlook to see if you already have something compatible.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation