cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Still no Internet/wifi service

Bpitts
I've been here awhile

After rogers crash i cant connect my computer with the wifi it keeps asking for the network security key. I have tried every number on the label on the white talk modem nothing works please tell me how to get this resolved 

**Added Labels & Removed Email Address***

11 REPLIES 11

Re: Still no Internet/wifi service

downtowngal
I've been here awhile

5:17pm downtown Toronto Saturday and still no internet.  Grumpy and sad at this state of affairs!

Lmancin
I've been here awhile

Same in Vaughan even though the rogers networking report shows no problem with network in my area. Cannot get in contact with rogers. Getting nowhere fast

Could you please inform about when approximately the internet wifi will be up again ? 😞

Internet was working fine in M3J postal code till about 2 pm. Now it's been down. Modem shows flashing green light and amber light. Not being able to get through to Tech support.

Derderde
I've been around

No Internet at L4E, Technician came couldn't do anything. Blame on "account issue". No help for 48 hrs. 

Still no Internet/wifi service

jehzin
I've been around

Our internet is still not working here in London. I have a white wifi light but absolutely no connection. When will this be corrected as we are loosing income due to this issue. Let alone all of our personal services are still down since they rely on the internet.

***Edited Labels***

Qdriver
I plan to stick around

I’m Done!!!! I’ve had enough!

Still no Ignite internet or tv in Bowmanville Ontario L1C

downtowngal
I've been here awhile

Yep this really sux big 😞

downtowngal
I've been here awhile

I tried chat with "Ana".  then got disconnected.  Tried again.  Did the install ignite thing as the ignite modem was flashing white as Ana suggested.  That was a waste of time.  Better to go outside and work out than wait for this. Sad and hope Rogers fixes this soon. M5S0A4 please !!!

I still have no internet. No wifi. No tv. On Montana ave. North York. Ont

Topic Stats
  • 11 replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 10 in conversation