cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Interruption in Orillia

Mahrose
I've been here awhile

How much longer before the outage problem in Orillia gets resolved? It has been over 30 hours!!

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Service Interruption in Orillia

RogersMaude

Good day @Mahrose,

Welcome to the Rogers Community and thank you for posting.

Have your services been restored since you posted here?

For future references, keep in mind that you can check the network status in by visiting rogers.com/outage, and for major service interruptions, we make sure to post available updates on our Rogers Service Interruptions board.

Let us know if you still need assistance!<

RogersMaude

Mahrose
I've been here awhile

Thank you for asking. Yes, my service was restored after being out for 48 hours. Since then, I have rebooted the modern a few times as the internet connection keeps dropping. This is a rather disappointing service.

Hey @Mahrose !

Thank you for the update. We are saddened to hear that these intermittent drops are happening since the restoral of your services. This definitely doesn't make for a very good experience. 😞

Can you please make sure all of your connections are tightly secured? If the issue still persists, kindly shoot us a PM @CommunityHelps so we can run some tests and have a closer look for you! For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thanks,

RogersYasmine

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation