cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

Srikns
I've been here awhile

Out internet has been down since Thurs. 4 days and counting. A ticket was raised and they say its an area outage and its top priority. But nothing is happening.. we are in L4Z area of Mississauga. Anyone else seeing this, what option do we have ? Feel completely helpless

***EDITED LABELS***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: No Internet

RogersCorey

Greetings @Srikns!

I am sorry to hear about this ongoing service interruption. If you're still without service today, I can look into the details of the service interruption for you and provide you with any available updates.

Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: No Internet

Srikns
I've been here awhile

Looks like the area issue was fixed yesterday after 4 days but ours is still down. A technician is supposed to be coming in in next couple of hours.. Just in disbelief how a neighbourhood in the heart of GTA can be left without internet for this long... and even more shocking is customer support has no information from the field or has  no clue when things will get fixed even after 4 days... 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation