cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet outage

MBuzz
I'm here a lot

Rogers internet outage M6P postal code going into day 3. Oddly enough, Fido internet in same building is working just fine. Several projected repair/restoration timelines have come and gone. Regretting decision to switch from Bell.

**Labels Added**

6 REPLIES 6

Re: Internet outage

MBuzz
I'm here a lot
Update: service still down. Going onto day 4.
Totally unacceptable! Acct cancelation and switching back to Bell seems to be a realistic option.

Hey @MBuzz,

Sorry to hear you experienced issues with your residential services over the weekend.

Is everything back up and running since you last posted?

Please let us know if you still require assistance and we'll be happy to investigate the situation further.

Let us know!

RogersMaude 

Going on day 6 without internet service. Without explanation. Without regard to the vital importance of reliable internet service that pervades every aspect of our lives. Aside from frittering away countless hours in Rogers Chats, on phone calls, on hold, etc…I now anticipate a phone call back from Customer Retention management or WinBack management. Switching service providers seems to be the only option at this time. Bell’s reliable 5Mbps download/0.8Mbps upload @ $60/mo sounds sweet compared to non-working Rogers Ignite 1.5Gbps download/900+Mbps upload including TV @ $80/mo.

MBuzz
I'm here a lot
Actually at this point in time, I would welcome back a dial-up connection of a 33.6k baud/56k baud modem. Just listening to the sounds of it humming along exchanging audible handshake signals and establishing a digital connection to the world reassures me of a better tomorrow.

Going on day 7 without internet service or TV for that matter. Guess who is going to cancel Rogers?

Hello again @MBuzz,

Thanks for your reply! I can understand that unexpected service interruptions can be frustrating. Were you told it was a provisioning issue?

We'd like the opportunity to have a look at your account. Feel free to send us a private message to @CommunityHelps if you would like us to take a deeper look into this. 

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, please check out our blog.

Thank you!

RogersMaude

Topic Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation