cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet and Tv crashing

JrB1679
I've been here awhile

Since Thursday August 22 around 10pm our internet has dropped almost every 3-4 hrs sometimes twice an hour. I contacted customer service and they helped for a bit. Then they said OH! there is outages in your area and we will email when it comes back up should be 24-48hrs. Here we are 4 days later and the Internet seems to be working as of last night, but now the TV is out This is why i should have never put all my TV, Internet and phone in 1 company. 😠

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Internet and Tv crashing

RogersMoin

Hello, @JrB1679.

Thank you for joining our Community and sharing your concern about the recent service interruptions. Intermittent disconnections can be disruptive.

It's good to know that the Internet remains online now. Has the TV service been stable since you posted here? If it's not, we can investigate the issue. Please send @CommunityHelps a private message. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Regards,

RogersMoin

Re: Internet and Tv crashing

JrB1679
I've been here awhile

Today is the first day since Aug 22 that the Internet and Tv has not dropped. Know one could give me a reason for the drop, other than there was outages in my area. No emails saying it is back up. I have nothing but headaches for 7 days. Every time the internet goes down i do not have home phone, TV, and it effects all my smart items. Security cameras have to reset , A/C. The only good thing is i do not have cell with Rogers. 

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation