Instagram feed not loading over Wi-fi

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Instagram feed not loading over Wi-fi

Did you reboot both the modem and device after disabling IPV6?  If not, give that a go and see if that changes anything. 

I Plan to Stick Around

Of course I did reboot my modem, but as I said the issue is still there.

Hello & Welcome to the Community @Adibaba Robot Happy!

Thank you for mentioning the troubleshooting steps you've already taken. Have you noticed if this is an issue specific to one device or are you experiencing this issue on multiple devices? 

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

I tried on these devices iPhone 7, iPhone 7Plus, iPad Pro iOS 11.2.6

same issue on all of them.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

To me that says, DNS issue or network issue.  What are you using for your Domain Name Server, which is set in the modem?  If you haven't changed it, you will be using the Rogers DNS.  If you have changed it, what are you currently using? Are the apple devices using the DNS as supplied by the modem, or do they have their own DNS addresses set.  I'm not an apple device user, so, I'm not aware of whether or not the DNS can be set independently in IOS, but I'd be surprised if you couldn't do it. 

I Plan to Stick Around

I don't think this has anything to do with DNS, I tried that before.

the problem comes with the new modem replacement by Rogers, Hitro CODA-4582u. 

I had no problem with CGNM modem.

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Ok, that's exactly what we need to know ..... another 4582 issue.  What firmware version do you have in the modem at the moment?

I Plan to Stick Around

software version is : 2.0.10.28T2

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Have you done a reboot recently to see if the modem will update to .33.  It should.  If it doesn't, then a message should be sent to @CommunityHelps requesting .33.  Send your modems MAC address as well, which is also listed on the Status tab. 

I Plan to Stick Around

rebooted many times, it doesn't update the firmware. is there any way to force update the firmware?

What's New
UFC 231: Holloway vs. Ortega Live
LIVE: Saturday December 8, 2018 10PM ET
Countdown: 9:30 PM ET
Channels: 348 (HD) | 350 (SD) | Ignite TV 499
Price: $64.99 (HD) | $59.99 (SD) | Ignite TV $64.99
Ignite TV customers can order now!
DTV Customers can order as of Dec 6 at 4pm ET.
UFC 231: Countdown Promo

UFC returns to Toronto on December 8th with a championship double-header as undisputed featherweight champion Max Holloway defends his title against unbeaten Brian Ortega. Also, a new UFC women's flyweight champion will be crowned when Valentina Shevchenko takes on former strawweight queen Joanna Jedrzejczyk for the vacant title. Saturday, December 8, live on Sportsnet Pay-Per-View from Scotiabank Arena in Toronto, Canada.

Topic Stats
  • 32 replies
  • 9 Likes
  • 13 in conversation