cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite Express Set Up Fee?

Sashki
I've been around

Why am I being charged for initial installation and set up on my first bill when I did not receive that service? How can I be refunded my money.

**Labels Added**

4 REPLIES 4

Re: Ignite Express Set Up Fee?

ColdGranite
I'm a senior contributor

@Sashki wrote:

Why am I being charged for initial installation and set up on my first bill when I did not receive that service? How can I be refunded my money.

**Labels Added**

Well, the only way that you can be refunded your money is to ASK THEM !!!

Who knows?   You might find them in a benevolent mood!

RogersYasmine

Hello @Sashki!

A very warm welcome to the Rogers community forums and thank your for posting your concern! 🙂

This one-time $29 fee applies to set up your service on the Rogers network. 

Ignite Express Setup offers:

• Convenient, contactless and fast delivery that works on your schedule: We’ll deliver our self-install kit right to your door, so you can connect your services when it’s convenient for you.
  • Quick and easy self-install with confidence: All you need is our self-install kit with step-by-step instructions to set up your service with confidence.
  • Intuitive tools and dependable support to proactively meet your needs: The Ignite WiFi Hub app will guide installation of your Internet modem and gives you personalized WiFi security and control. If needed, you can always call us for 24/7 remote video assistance. Using your phone camera and our assistance tool, you can show the technician your home setup and the technician can mark on the screen exactly where cables should be connected, check equipment details, and more! Customers can also visit rogers.com/selfinstall for how-to videos and Live Chat with our technical experts.

I hope this helps! 

RogersLaura

encantado
I've been around
Why I’m charged this fee, if I’m just bringing the same equipment to my new place and setting it up myself?

Actually ever if you do all of the set up yourself, Rogers still will charge you $39 for the courier deliver fee. I find it outrageous, especially after the big outage we had and Rogers trying to get their clients back.
Topic Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 in conversation