cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to Delete my @rogers.com Email Account?

DS256
I plan to stick around

I can't seem to find the instructions to delete my @rogers.com email account. I can no longer use it with Thunderbird and want to delete it. Please let me know if you have information. Thanks

**Labels Added**

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: How to Delete my @rogers.com Email Account?

We can terminate the email for you if you want it deleted outright, @DS256.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3

RogersJermaine

Hello @DS256,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your post. 

Are you looking to remove your main rogers.com email address or a secondary email account? Currently you would not be able to remove the main email account associated with your services. If it is a secondary email address, please find the steps below: 

1. Go to rogersmembercentre.com.
  2. Enter your primary email address and password and select Next. The site opens in the Manage Email Accounts tab.
  3. Click the Trash can (delete) icon associated with the secondary email address you want to delete.
  4. Click OK to confirm.

Thank you,

RogersJermaine

DS256
I plan to stick around

I was looking to delete the main account. I don't understand why I can't delete it since I have a different email registered with Rogers as my main contact point. I don't like leaving unused email accounts around in case they get hacked. How can I escalate this request?

We can terminate the email for you if you want it deleted outright, @DS256.

Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation