cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Getting an Error Message...What does it mean?

Mizbets
I've been around

Rogers wifi internet is an ongoing  problem since we switched less than a year ago.  It shows I have wifi and am connected with good strength but that is not the case. There is an exclamation point on my wifi icon and I get an error saying YOU MAY HAVE TO GO TO THE SIGN IN PAGE...My question is how do I get to the sign in page with no internet?  Is there an offline sign in page that I am not aware of? I called in to inquire about this issue and Roger  phone support blamed my devices yet when I am on any other wifi my devices work fine, without a solution "the call was lost" 

Signed

Frustrated User

**Labels Added**

1 REPLY 1

Re: Getting an Error Message...What does it mean?

RogersCorey

Good morning @Mizbets!

It sounds to me like your WiFi network may not be setup properly. I would suggest that we factory reset your modem by pressing the Reset button on the back for 10 seconds and start fresh.

Once you've reset your modem, you can follow the instructions to set it back up here: Easy Setup Guide – Ignite WiFi Gateway Modem (Gen 2) – XB7 | Rogers - Rogers

If you're still encountering this issue after resetting and setting it back up, please let us know.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation