Find, Change or Reset Wi-Fi Password

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Find, Change or Reset Wi-Fi Password

Forgot my wifi password

*Edited Labels*

I'm a Senior Advisor

Re: Find, Change or Reset Wi-Fi Password

Here is a help article that covers every Rogers modem/gateway.

https://www.rogers.com/customer/support/article/find-change-or-reset-wi-fi-password

If that doesn't work for you or you get stuck - click on no for does this solve your problem and a link is provided for a chat with technical support.

You can also contact via phone or the contact us section on MyRogers page

Good luck - reach back if still stuck - given holiday evening - may be few around to help, but do reach out.

Bruce

Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi @JoO1

Also don't forget that we have an extensive TKB (Technical Knowledge Base) available for every service from the right hand side on the Navigation Tree.

Here is a link to the Internet TKB

I've Been Here Awhile

wifi password have forgotten it

I've Been Here Awhile

Thank you was not aware it is saved in your wifi set up on computer,all good now.

Hello @ali65!

A warm welcome to the Rogers Community Forums and thank you for your very first post! I'm glad to hear you were able to resolve your concern on your own! 😄

Having various usernames and passwords to different app's and websites can certainly become confusing at times! It's easy to lose track! There are a few ways to reset or change your Wi-Fi password for your home internet service that I'd like to share with you and the rest of the Community. Please see below!

1. You can connect to a computer, tablet, or smartphone via Wi-Fi or Ethernet to reset or change your Wi-Fi password. Please CLICK HERE to see a video with the step by step instructions.

2. You may reset or change your Wi-Fi password by downloading and logging into the Rogers MyWiFi app. Please CLICK HERE for further instructions on how to download and utilize the app. 

3. You may do a factory reset on your modem if you have a Gigabit, CGN3, or Rocket modem. Please keep in mind that by factory resetting your modem, it will wipe out all of your modem's current settings. To proceed, please press and hold the "Reset" button at the back of the modem for thirty seconds to initiate the factory reset. The modem will then reboot over the course of 10 minutes. Once it has finished rebooting, you will need to configure the Wi-Fi again by joining the open "RogersEasyConnect" Wi-Fi network. You will be guided through setting up your Wi-Fi network name and password after connecting to the EasyConnect network.

I hope this information is useful! 🙂

RogersLaura