cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cannot send receive from Tracfone website

jim43bob
I've been here awhile

I have a US Tracfone account that will not take my password, tried resetting but to no avail. Contacted Tracfone and they say it is a problem with my ISP. I even had my daughter who lives in Alabama try  a password reset from there and send me a temporary password but I did not receive an email ( and yes I checked my spam folder too!)

Is Rogers blocking access or what can I do to remedy this?????

***Added Labels***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Cannot send receive from Tracfone website

RogersYasmine

Hello @jim43bob,

This is an interesting query! As long as the website you are trying to access is valid, you shouldn't have any issues. Can you please clarify a few things for us?

- Who is your main carrier for your Tracfone device?

- Which device are you using to access your Tracfone account online?

- What error message do you receive when trying to log in to your Tracfone account?

- Are you using the website or an app?

One thing you may want to try is clearing your cache and rebooting your device/computer to see if this helps. If you are using a desktop computer or a laptop, try checking your settings for any firewalls or options that might be preventing your access to certain websites. 

We look forward to your response!

RogersLaura

jim43bob
I've been here awhile

Hi Laura

Using my laptop first to no avail, disabling my bitdefender along with any addons.

Tried Firefox,Edge,Chrome and Valdi, same result.

Tried using my own rogers cellphone along with the Tracfone cellphone as well

Can go to their home screen but when I try to access my account the minute I enter my information (email and password) I get immediatly returned to the same screen where I must enter my email and password again.

Tracfone is telling me it is a problem with my service provider.

This is the only website I am having problems with!

Any help appreciated

Hello @jim43bob!

As far as I can tell, Tracfone is a US based service. Their coverage map shows only a map of the USA.

If you're trying to use it from here in Canada, then it may not work. I briefly checked their terms of service and it appears they do not have a roaming guarantee.

Has it ever worked?

If it's never worked here, then I would encourage you to work with Tracfone for a solution on this. If you're able to access their website but not login, that would typically be an issue on their end.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 in conversation