cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CODA 4582U VPN SMB

SteveB61
I've been here awhile

CODA 4582 with latest firmware (7.1.1.37)

in bridge mode

on business 1 Gbit service

Service is stable for 8 - 16 hours and then various traffic over the VPN gets slowed down / dropped

The modem was recently replaced and the problems persist

Power resetting the modem always fixes the issue so we know its not our internal or remote infrastructure

1.    Is there a way to access this modem while in bridge mode to look at the settings ?

2.   I've seen others recommend dropping the speed to 150Mb - Is that a solution ?

3.  Am considering just moving to Fibe - we only need 1 static so that would work too

Any recommendations for a fix here ?

Steve

***EDITED LABELS***

3 REPLIES 3

Re: CODA 4582U VPN SMB

Hucklebury
I plan to stick around

To access the modem and is running in Bridge mode with a router behind it, you can try192.168.100.1 to get to the log in page

SteveB61
I've been here awhile

No luck with the 192.68.100.1

It has a static IP address assigned to it and while I can ping that, I can't get access to the modem using it either

Hucklebury
I plan to stick around

Thats what I use to access my Coda modem in Bridge mode but I have a residential service without VPN. I can also tell you that in my case, There is not any settings in the Coda to change while in Bridge. The only thing I can change is to take it back out of Bridge and to change the password for Log in.

Perhaps @Datalink may be able to help with this one.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation