Adding a new email to my account... help!

Need Help?

That's what we're here for! The goal of the Rogers Community is to help you find answers on everything Rogers. Can't find what you're looking for? Just ask!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
I've Been Around

Adding a new email to my account... help!

I am trying to add a new email to my account and every single possible password configuration I try says invalid account . I am about to scream! Please help and before anyone suggests...I realize you must have a capital letter, lower case, and two special icons one being a number or symbol as well as it being a minimum of 7 characters!!\Thanks  in advance

***EDITED LABELS***

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Re: Adding a new email to my account... help!

I had a problem a while back trying to create one as well.. i think something is buggered on the creation thing Smiley Sad

I called in to have them create it for me.

I Plan to Stick Around

I am having this exact same problem today.

Hello @unun4848,

Thank you for your post. Are you also receiving the "invalid account" error? Is the error specific to today or have you run into this before too? Have you had a chance to contact us to help create an email for you?

RogersZia

I Plan to Stick Around

Thanks. It has worked since.

I've Been Around

I'm having the same problem.Perfectly fine passwords (and username being used), but keeps coming back as "invalid account". Very frustrating.

Retired Moderator RogersCilio
Retired Moderator

Hey @scmackenzie,

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forum!

I hope, like @unun4848, your issues with setting up your account has since been resolved? If not, if @unun4848 be so kind to share your resolution with the Community and scmackenzie?

RogersCilio
I Plan to Stick Around

I simply tried the same thing again the next day and it worked.

I've Been Around

I have had the same problem all the time  what a pain  rogers need to fix this considering the cost of their services 

Hello, @lenh.

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums! Smiley Happy

Thank you for joining this conversation and for the feedback. If you are still looking to add a secondary email address to your account; please send us a private message at @CommunityHelps. You can find details about our private messaging in this blog.

Cheers,

RogersMoin

Topic Stats
  • 12 replies
  • 8 Likes
  • 11 in conversation