cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xre 03090 - have tried everything

Jomo2
I've been around

All TV’s are showing an error message XRE 03090. I can still access Netflix and other apps, but this error is on every tv channel we try. We have rebooted the modem, reset the modem, unplugged each top-box, restarted each tv and did a system refresh….nothing helps…and really can’t wait the 3 hours on the phone to get through for tech support….ideas?

***Edited Labels***

24 REPLIES 24

Re: Xre 03090 - have tried everything

RogersCorey

Greetings Community!

If you're still experiencing this error, we'd be happy to take a closer look to see what is going on! Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Royster62
I plan to stick around
Sunday morning here in Toronto . Note from Rogers CEO telling us sorry but now all is fixed, we'll, my TV FREEZES UP every 10 to 30 seconds, like a paused it!. Starts up again for a minute , & so it goes. Done everything including changing ignite box, unplugging modem over & over again. TV is unwatchable!!

Funny thing out TV channels started working better this AM (Toronto); but the 30 min ago lost EVERYTHING again INTERNET/TV

NeilH63
I've been here awhile
Same here today. Previous box died and new one will give me channel guide but no channels. Cannot play prime video either as just get an error. Called Roger’s as md had the worst custservice. Told it was a work order issue and that I would have to wait for them to update! Complete nonsense!
Topic Stats