cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tips on Rogers Ignite Remote

mlaffs
I've been around

I'd like to be able to turn off the tips for using the Ignite TV remote that pop up when I use the onscreen Guide. I already know that if I want to move forward to the next day, I can use the fast-forward button. I don't need to be reminded of that every time I click forward more than three hours ahead in the Guide.

Is there any way to turn off these tips?

***Edited Labels***

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Tips on Rogers Ignite Remote

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mlaffs wrote:

I'd like to be able to turn off the tips for using the Ignite TV remote that pop up when I use the onscreen Guide. I already know that if I want to move forward to the next day, I can use the fast-forward button. I don't need to be reminded of that every time I click forward more than three hours ahead in the Guide.

YES!

Go to "Settings / Notifications", select "Notification Settings", then set "Rogers Ignite TV Tips" to Off

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@mlaffs wrote:

YES!

Go to "Settings / Notifications", select "Notification Settings", then set "Rogers Ignite TV Tips" to Off

Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@-G- Thanks so much for that tip.  I never thought to look there.  That particular tip never bothered me since I just continue to hit the right arrow and it goes away around noon.  I also thought that "notifications" meant something different.

Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 4 Likes
  • 3 in conversation