cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Returning Cable Boxes

Japer
I plan to stick around

Why does it take 10 agents and 5 days for someone to create a return waybill for cable boxes? This is beyond ridiculous. For all the hours lost, I'd rather just throw them in the garbage at this point. @ignite @rogercablebox 

**Labels Added**

5 REPLIES 5

Re: Returning Cable Boxes

RogersMaude

Good day @Japer,

I'm sorry to hear you've had to spend some time on the phone to get this issue taken care of.

I would not recommend you to throw the boxes away. Please feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further.

For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.

RogersMaude

Pauly
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

Do not ever throw electronics in the trash,  just be patient and wait for the return waybill.

Japer
I plan to stick around

I think the bigger issue here is that it took 10+ agents more than 5 days to procure a return waybill. 1 in-house tech, couldn't do it. Multiple tech support- can't do it. Only Customer service can do. So countless transfers, escalations, tickets, just to get a waybill printed.... And they ignored the SN's I wanted to return, stating that they couldn't modify or change a return waybill. I was told to wait 48 hours multiple times. PM's don't get the job done. Public Forums and community input will. 

rjmaxim
I plan to stick around

Yeah.... I am still waiting too after texting with RogersMaude 3 weeks ago. Also, assets to be returned do not match when I only have a CODA modem and a Netbox to be returned. 

This is the text I received and still waiting: 

"You will receive an electronic waybill number to your email address within 24-48 hours. The email will include a link to a printable waybill and a digital QR code. You can print your waybill in advance or scan the QR code at a Canada Post location to generate the waybill for your equipment return. You’ll also receive a tracking number in your email. Please keep the tracking number provided for your records. Three attempts will be made to email the waybill before an SMS with QR code is sent.

WHAT MUST BE RETURNED:

Rogers Internet: Internet modem/gateway

Rogers Wall-to-Wall WiFi: Eero Hub and Beacon(s)

Rogers TV: Set Top Box

Rogers Home Phone (Legacy): Home Phone Modem (EMTA)

Securely pack the items to be returned in a box. If you're reusing a box received from a previous delivery (e.g., Amazon) either remove or cover all previous labels AND barcodes.

Have the digital QR code ready to scan, or print the waybill and attach it to package with the items you are returning, then drop off the package at any Canada Post office. 

I also want to remind you to check your SPAM inbox, in case the email with return instructions and waybill return label might have ended up there.

If you don't have access to a printer, please let me know so I can include this information in my request. In that case you would receive them by mail.

Thanks! RogersMaude

Good morning @rjmaxim,

If you still haven't received the waybill, please return to the ongoing private chat we're in with you so that we can re-escalate the return label request.

Regards,

RogersCorey

Topic Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 in conversation