cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recent outage

BAW55
I've been around

Still having problems with Ignite. Cannot get some channels and internet cuts out

***Added Labels***

1 REPLY 1

Re: Recent outage

Matty61
I've been around

The statement released yesterday by the president of this company was misleading and premature.The outage did not last 12 hours, we lost tv and internet from 5:00AM Friday to until 4:00PM Saturday afternoon.At that point, TV still was still unwatchable as it cut out or froze every 3 seconds until we went to bed at 12:30AM Sunday. We can report that as of 10:30 AM Sunday,all services appear to be up and running.
Reports of a $2 credit on our bills ,is an insult to me as a consumer and will only solidify my resolve ,to review other alternatives that offer value for the money we spend at Rogers ,which is approximately 410.00 a month for all services.TV ,Internet ,home phone (which we never wanted) and two cell phone accounts.Rogers was not forthcoming ,when I was able to reach them yesterday and continued the line that all services had been 95% restored ,when they were clearly not.This is a continuation of poor customer service and failure of services that Rogers is all too often criticized for and not held accountable for and I would encourage all customers of Rogers to consider their alternatives and to voice your disapproval with this giant entity who cares very little about their customer base

Topic Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 in conversation