tk427
I'm here a lot

How come there isn’t an ignite tv app for Apple TV

***Added Labels***

25 REPLIES 25

Re: No Ignite TV app for Apple TV

JasonMoreira
I've been here awhile
I feel like cancelling my service because they don't have a Rogers Ignite TV app for Apple TV, They have one for CityTV, FXNow, ShopTSC and Sportsnet but not Rogers Ignite TV which makes no sense to me.

Bell Fibe TV app is so much better when I use my parents login credentials to watch on my Apple TV and it also has reminders to notify when your program is about to begin say like 15 or 30 minutes before the program starts.

Hello, @JasonMoreira

Welcome to the Rogers Community Forums!

We're sad to hear that you are considering to cancel your service due to the lack of an app for your Apple TV. If you have a Chromecast device, you can cast the Ignite TV app to any TV that is connected to the Chromecast.

If there are plans for an Ignite TV app for Apple TV devices we will definitely ensure the community is informed.

We appreciate your feedback.

RogersTony

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

We don't have an Ignite TV app for Apple TV but a new version of the iOS app just got released which supports AirPlay!

JasonMoreira
I've been here awhile
That's definitely an improvement a lot of people asked for but I'm still waiting for the Rogers Ignite TV app for my Apple TV device.

Bell and now Telus have apps accessible for AppleTV now. Looks like Rogers is the only one lagging in this area. Any news on when the ignite app will be accessible for the AppleTV?
Topic Stats