cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ignite remote replacement

jdsteinh
I've been around

I dropped my Ignite remote on the hard floor and it broke. How do I replace it?

*Added Labels*

3 REPLIES 3

Re: Ignite remote replacement

Biollw
I'm a senior advisor
Check your local rogers store to purchase a replacement.

mebe
I'm a trusted contributor
Unfortunately, due to supply-chain issues, the Rogers stores no longer sell flooring tiles, or any hardwood.

The Ignite remotes are made of unbreakable plastic that will last for 100 years before showing any signs of structural integrity issues.

Simply cover your damaged hard floor with a soft rug, so in case you drop the Ignite remote on the same damaged section of your floor, at least the remote will then bounce straight up into the air, so that you can easily catch it, and avoid any further floor damage.

That bounce technology also keeps the Ignite remote free from static cling, if you choose to put it in the dryer, after spilling any fluid on it.

Important Note: Please remember to remove the Ignite remote's batteries before using the dryer.

Floorever yours,
Woody Peck

-G-
Resident Expert
Resident Expert

@jdsteinh wrote:

I dropped my Ignite remote on the hard floor and it broke. How do I replace it?

Rogers will replace remotes that fail; just contact Tech Support or send a private message to @CommunityHelps .  You can also purchase extra Ignite Voice Remotes from a Rogers store, and the stores may also be able to provide replacement remotes as well.  I don't know what Rogers' official policy is for accidental damage, but I'm sure if you ask nicely, they will replace it (or at least the first one) free of charge.

You can also find voice remotes for sale on Amazon.  Just search for XR15 (or XR11) voice remote.  Xfinity remotes will work just fine; the only difference is the logo on the Menu button.  You might also want to consider getting a protective silicone case.

Topic Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Like
  • 4 in conversation