cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Held hostage for 3weeks without service and no solve!!

Heldhostage
I've been here awhile

We have been without service for 3 weeks since failed fiber ops install. At day 11 they did get us connected and then by mistake cancelled our account. I have spent over 30 hours on the phone.. They now say we are 10 more days for a potential tech to come . It is disappointing and frustrating that someone senior doesn't do the right thing and get this fixed.

***Added Labels***

2 REPLIES 2

Re: Held hostage for 3weeks without service and no solve!!

RogersCorey

Greetings @Heldhostage!

I am sorry that it has taken this long to repair your Internet connection. This is definitely an unusual circumstance as it typically does not take this long to get a tech to come out.

I'd like to look into this further for you to see if it is at all possible to push this along to get you a tech sooner. Feel free to send a private message to @CommunityHelps so we can assist you further. For more information on how our Private Messaging system works, you can find out more here.  

Regards,

RogersCorey

Re: Held hostage for 3weeks without service and no solve!!

Heldhostage
I've been here awhile
I am now at day 25 without service and the tech came with another new modem and couldn't get us connected. Says there are problems with the new account that was set up and Torontos "best and brightest" continue to work on it as "high priority". As a sports fan we have missed the nhl and nba playoffs plus Italian open and French tennis plus Canadian open ,Belmont stakes, Daytona 500 which our son was at in Indiana along with normal Jay's games . Hate to think what would happen if we wer not high priority!!?? Hoopefully fixed for superbowl.Our friends and family cant believe this...not good PR . Month anniversary is coming .....Tick Tock. Call me if you think you can assist with this night mare.
Topic Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 in conversation